Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pants for the Benny



I've been busy working on custom orders, but I managed to squeeze in a few pairs of longies to prepare my lttle guy for the cold weather. The first pair is made of Licorice Twist yarn dyed by Trish of CandyPants Yarn. I think they turned out quite well.






The next pair I made using undyed BlackBerry Ridge yarn. That stuff is wonderfully springy and sturdy - just perfect for a crawler! It's not as soft as merino, but the roughness does ease out after a few washes. Benny is modeling them here with my Dad.



I can't remember what kind of yarn this last pair was made of. I got this yarn in a 'Secret Sister' swap through my favorite forum. Anna, my secret sister, dyed this yarn in colors similar to some Gaia organic merino of mine that met with a tragic fate.

No comments: